Amazon Home

Monday, July 29, 2013

And the color is.....

BLUE!   So we literally sent 12 different colors to our HOA for our front door. They approved our very last choice. I was so disappointed, and felt like it was a color that I was settling with. Well, we painted the door yesterday. WOW I LOVE IT! I don't think they realized how bright it was going to be! I thought it was much more muted based on the color sample from Lowes. This is more our style!! Now, it makes the rest of our house look in need of some upgrades...which we have planned out. The shutter style and color have already been approved by the HOA...just haven't made it to the top of our priority list. While we were painting the door, we replaced our house numbers.

 So here's what it used to look like......






No comments:

Post a Comment